Are you interested in using the unique plugin, ClickWhale for WordPress? Then you’ve come to the right place! And that’s because this blog will educate and empower you on the easy steps to accessing the free plugin on WordPress.
All About ClickWhale for WordPress 🐳
ClickWhale is a uniquely designed, free plugin for WordPress users that places value on convenience. With ClickWhale comes the ability to organize, customize, and create links to add to blogs or web copy. The plugin comes with the wherewithal to analyze the traction of links, too.
Oh, that’s not all! Using ClickWhale for WordPress allows users to shorten links, curate link pages with its link page builder, and customize bio link pages for social media. Why do you need a bio link page? The simple answer is to stay relevant in this digital age, but more importantly than that having a bio link page helps to generate conversion.
Generating income is what it’s all about, right? It is if you are a digital business or utilizing social media as a B2B platform for digital marketing. Influencers adore ClickWhale link bio pages, and now you will too.
Not convinced about the brilliance of ClickWhale as a plugin yet? What if we told you that the free plugin also manages tracking codes within its interface? Or that you can easily import existing links that you’ve been using on alternate plugins?
How to Use ClickWhale 💡
Using ClickWhale is a breeze! Whether it’s to shorten URLs or to customize links with the new link page builder, the interface of the plugin is extremely user-friendly. After following the steps above to install ClickWhale as a plugin on WordPress, you’re ready to get started creating.
- A good rule of thumb is to begin in the settings for access to the general and tracking options for customized links as well as the link pages. Don’t forget to click save!
- If you have existing links on other plugins, navigate to the tools section to import them into the ClickWhale interface.
- The categories section is perfect for keeping links organized. Create a category, for affiliate links as an example, to batch links together for easier tracking.
- The links section is the icing on this delicious cake. Here, users can customize links to be used in the Block Editor or customize a bio link page to use on social media platforms (or websites).
- Speaking of link pages, this section is one of the newest features in ClickWhale for WordPress. Customize as many link pages as you’d like.
- To begin tracking codes, select the section from the left-hand navigation menu and then select Add New. Fill in the required fields and click on save on the bottom right of the screen.
Pretty awesome, right? The court rests. Now allow us to guide you in the process of getting started with ClickWhale.
How to Get Started 👩💻
To get started with ClickWhale for WordPress, you must first download the software. To do this, visit the ClickWhale website to register an email of your choice.
After registering, an auto-generated email response will arrive in your inbox with instructions to follow to complete the software download. Take care to check all spam or junk folders should you not see the email in your inbox within 1-3 minutes.
Please note that a total of two emails with access to the free download will be sent during this process:
- The first verification email received will have a blue highlighted action button that says, “Click to Confirm Your Email Address.” Clicking on that takes you to a separate window presenting the option to “Click Here to Download ClickWhale for FREE”.
- The second verification email will be auto-generated the moment you click on the action button to verify your email in the first email. This is to be thorough, and so that users get easy access to downloading the software.
The ClickWhale software can be downloaded to your laptop or computer from either location. Once it’s complete, open the file and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
Installing ClickWhale to Your WordPress Backend
The final step is to log onto your WordPress backend (administrative access point) to activate the plugin to your dashboard. Plugins on WordPress are like applications on your smartphone or laptop; using them adds convenience to creating content and web development.
A plugin cannot function within WordPress unless it is activated. Downloading the software is not enough to access it within the CMS. From the Add New screen, locate the ClickWhale plugin and select Activate. That’s it! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Now whenever you are logged into the backend, you will see ClickWhale as a plugin visible on the left-side navigation menu similar to the screenshot below.
And now, there’s a PRO version of ClickWhale available! That’s all there is to it! Easy as 1, 2, 3 just like we told you it would be.
Ready to Get Started Using ClickWhale for WordPress? 🚀
With ClickWhale, users get the convenience of customization with the proper attention to SEO, all for free and in one easy-to-manage location. Now it’s your turn.
Follow the step-by-step outlined above to get ClickWhale for WordPress downloaded and installed on your laptop or computer today. Activate the plugin, and then you can immediately get started customizing, categorizing, and tracking links with ease today.
Check out this live demo of ClickWhale in action (below) and find out what ClickWhale PRO can do to enhance your user experience tenfold.
Get started with ClickWhale PRO
Link Manager, Link Pages & Tracking Codes for WordPressGet Started